The 4th of July is only two days away and I wanted to come up with a fun and festive treat that everyone could enjoy! I had been thinking about sparklers after buying some for our 4th festivities. Sparklers were always my favorite as a child, I loved to write my name with them and watch the light fade rapidly. So I thought up a treat that resembles a sparkler and tastes oh so yummy!
Sparkler Treat Materials:
- White chocolate chips(12 oz bag)
- Red, white and blue sprinkles (or any color you prefer!)
- 1 1/2 cup Chow mein noodles
- Any type of pirouette cookie
- Cookie sheet
- Silicone baking mat (I love my Silpat) or Parchment paper
- Melt chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl until melted. I usually do about 1min at a time and then stir.
- Once chocolate is melted stir in chow mein noodles, add more if you want it really crunchy
- Place pirouette cookies spaced about 2in apart on baking sheet covered with Silpat or parchment paper
- Using a rubber spatula transfer about 1/4 cup of chocolate/chow mein mix to an end of the pirouette and apply sprinkles before the chocolate starts to harden
- Let sit to harden for at least 30min
Happy 4th of July Everyone!