The Christmas spirit of the season is starting! I love this time of year because Christmas is my favorite holiday. It’s a time for family, friends, special decorations, giving and receiving and traditions. One of my most favorite parts is the decor, it’s magical and it creates a special atmosphere in every home. I have not done a theme with my holiday decor but this year I am going to start doing small themes in different areas of the house. So today I rounded up my top picks for neutral Christmas decor.
1. Gray Felt Wreath–I love that this wreath could be used throughout the winter season and not just for Christmas, you could even add a red bow for a pop of Christmas color and then remove it after Christmas for winter decor through January.
2. Linen Stocking–A simple stocking that would look great with several lined up on a mantle and that fringe gives it the touch of texture that adds elegance
3. Merry Christmas Pillow–This pillow is so simple and would definitely fit in with the other linen pillow covers that are sprinkled throughout our living room
4. Merry + Bright Doormat-A perfect way to welcome guests into your home! And this would look nice layered on a black and white checkered rug for another decor element. I love these coir doormats, they are so sturdy and hold up to all the foot traffic that comes with the winter season. And if the coloring starts to fade check out my doormat update to see how you could give it a new look after the season!
5. Deer Throw Blanket–A blanket that looks so warm and cozy and would be great to snuggle up with throughout the entire winter next to a fire while reading a book
6. Winter Garland–Another favorite that I think would last well throughout the winter season after Christmas ends. It is very glam but also a rustic element to it with the pinecones.
7. LED-Light Up Glitter House-I think these would make a great addition to any mantle for the holiday season and since they have LED lights you won’t need to worry about a potential burn hazard.
As I mentioned about several of these decor ideas could last well through January before you start pulling out Valentine’s decor!