Well here we are at the end of week 2 of the Deck the Home Blog Hop! As you may remember I showed my DIY Christmas Tree Platform earlier this week. Today I wanted to highlight some of my friends’ projects that would be fun for kids to join in on the DIY.
5 CHRISTMAS DIY PROJECTS FOR KIDS
Christmas Tree Craft with Paint Sticks-GIRL JUST DIY
- My kids would love to paint these sticks and help glue them on! I would do the cutting but they could definitely also help with the sanding.
Christmas Matching Game for Kids–GROSS TO GRANDIOSE
- This game would be sooo fun for the kids to play! And they can help make it by painting in the lines that are drawn on the circles. I also love that these wood slices are the same ones I used for the Wood Slice Ornaments and that they have multiple uses now!
Christmas Gift Tags-DESIGN INSIDE THE BOX
- These painted wood leaves as gift tags are another fun idea that the kids can help paint and could even write on if old enough. My 5 and 7 year old love to practice their letters so I know they would enjoy writing on the tags themselves.
Christmas Countdown Sign-THE DOTTED NEST
- This sign would be so fun for the kids to help paint and I know they would love to play around with the wording because they love to play with my felt letterboard!
Wooden Pallet Ornament–RENOVATING MAPLESON MANOR
- These wood “pallet” ornaments are just adorable!! My kids love any type of craft that uses glue and popsicle sticks and I think this project is simple and fun and they could use any words on it either transferred or free-hand!
Hold on to your hats cause coming up on Sunday evening we will have another fun round of holiday decor inspiration for you all!