It just seems that sometimes we don’t have time in our busy lives to make room for a DIY project due to time constraints. But today I am here to show you that not all DIY home decor projects need to take all day or multiple days. As part of the At Home DIY blog hop I created an encaustic art piece in less than 2 hours. And so did my blog hop friends! I have rounded up 10 of these projects for you to peruse to add some decor to your home with a DIY project that you know will only take an afternoon to complete!
10 DIY Home Decor Projects that can be done in Less Than 2 Hours!
Spindle Candlesticks Made From an Old Chair-DIY Beautify
- These candle sticks look like beautiful, chippy and vintage ones you would find in an antique store! They are made from an old chair and I just love the way Cindy re-purposed them!
Hanging Plant Pot Holder-By Brittany Goldwyn
- Brittany’s hanging plant holder is such an easy DIY and a great way to add plants indoors without having to find room for the pot to sit on furniture!
DIY Wood Serving Tray-Red Cottage Chronicles
- I really love the way Maureen used these metal ceiling tiles for a tray liner! It’s a great way to add the rustic farmhouse look to any home!
DIY Seashell Monogram-Meegan Makes
- Meegan ‘s monogram would make a great addition to any beach vibe home and would be a great way to display shells that have been found.
Anthropologie Inspired Lamp Makeover-Delicious and DIY
- I love the color that Anam added to this lamp, I loved the clear glam look before but I love the Anthropologie flower vibe of the after even more!
DIY Frosted Mirror from Thrift Store Frame–Zucchini Sisters
- I have wanted to display more mirrors in our house but never have the budget to splurge on most of them out there, this option is a great way to reuse a thrift store or garage sale find!
DIY Orb Chandelier-Savvy Apron
- This chandelier got a great makeover from Sherry! I also loved the trick she used to paint the orbs.
DIY Paint Pour Wall Art-Abbotts at Home
- Paint pour wall art is my new fav! It is such an easy and fun way to create a custom art piece for your home.
Jewelry Organizer DIY-The Frugal Homemaker
- Christina created a lovely jewelry organizer that would be a great display piece in any home and it is so easy, simple and budget friendly to create!
How to Make a Seashell Wall Hanging-Just Measuring Up
Eileen’s family created such a great display piece with all their shells from their vacation, I love the memories that they will remember years to come when they see this piece displayed in their home!
I hope all these projects inspired you to make your own home decor projects. It is so much fun to create a decor piece for your homeand it doesn’t have to take all day!
Other Posts You Make Like:
- DIY Magnetic Poster Frames for Vintage Prints
- How to Upcycle Books Into Home Decor
- How to Budget and Plan for DIY Projects